If my toddler could make New Years Resolutions this is what I hope they would be.
1. I will keep my clothes and/or diaper on at all times.
2. I will not run outside naked.
3. I will not refuse to eat my lunch but then take my mom’s identical lunch, pretend I’m going to eat it and then feed it to the dog.
4. I will stop trying to ride the dog.
5. I will stop trying to flush things down the toilet.
6. I will go to bed at night and not keep my mom up until 4 in the morning.
7. I will take a nap so my mom can have some “me” time.
8. I will stop using my mom’s shirt as a napkin.
I’m sure there are many more but like most resolutions, they will be long forgotten by Valentine’s Day!